Websites Procedures (How we do things)
Our websites are designed to your precise and unique requirement. It is designed from scratch, around your individual concept, lay-out and functionality. Standard procedure are as follows:
- Initial contact is made, and a brief requirement is ascertained.
- A quote is sent and settled according to your needs.
- You’re sent a questionnaire to ascertain your detailed requirement.
- Once we’ve received all the relevant material (logo, images, text) requested in the questionnaire, we can proceed.
- We will present a draft design based on the feedback given in the questionnaire.
- Any changes requested to the design are done, and the final, approved design is converted into a functional website.
- Once you’re 100% happy with the site, it’s made accessible to the public.
- Your website is submitted to the Google, Yahoo, Bing & ODP search engines.